2020 BMW M8 and 8 series grand coupe will be launched soon online. BMW has always been a mark above its competitors by launching innovative ideas all across to be on top of the automobile industry. This time the this is another feather on their hat.
BMW finally have announced that they will be launching the 2020 BMW M8 and the 8 series Grand Coupe online. Yes, you heard this right online. Recently BMW India has released a Unique Contactless Experience for the Indian customers to sit at home and own a car. This quarantine has made them head towards this innovative idea of someone being able to build his choice of car sitting at a couch at home and sipping his or her coffee.
BMW M8 Vs BMW 8 Series | Specifications
|–||BMW M8||BMW 8 Series|
|Engine||4.4-liter Twin-Turbo V8 Gas||3.0-liter Turbo Inline-6 Gas|
|Power||600 hp @ 6000 rpm||335 hp @ 5000 rpm|
|Torque||553 lb @ 1800 rpm||368 lb @ 1600 rpm|
|Gearbox||8-Speed Automatic||8-Speed Automatic|
|Drivetrain||All-Wheel Drive||Rear-Wheel Drive|
- The new M8 will offer more power and thrust as compared to the 8 series as the robust Twin-turbo engine holds the real wild power to generate.
- Both the cars will offer the same transmission modes, which will be automatic and paired with an 8-speed gearbox.
- Another factor that takes the M8 over the benchmarks of the 8 series, is its all-wheel-drive feature. That enhances the overall power distribution in the car.
The contactless mode of choosing the car will be the same platform for the end users to pick and choose the car and build it the way they want it to be customized. The platform is accessible with the help of this website – www.bmw-contactless.in
- There will be not a big difference in terms of the length, width and height of the cars
- The wheelbase of both the cars would also remain the same
- Equipped with a premium sound system, HD radio, smart device integration etc are a few infotainment features of the long list
BMW M8 Vs BMW 8 Series | Prices
|BMW M8||Rs 2.3 crore|
|BMW 8 Series||Rs 1.4 crore|
The pricing is top notch and surely will target the rich. Both the cars are equipped with the best in class features which stands out and will surely make a mark.