2020 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift leaked ahead of Launch. Recently the The leaked image of the updated international-spec Swift surfaced online, there are very few mild changes made to the bumper and the Grill of the 2020 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift , It also gets a new set of alloy wheels.
Earlier this year Maruti Suzuki Launched its 2020 Maruti Suzuki Dzire BS6 spec with a facelift and added features as standard in mid – spec variants of the new dzire. In the Similar fasion Maruti Suzuki is set to launch the new 2020 Maruti Suzuki Swift Facelift with added features in the mid- spec vatiants as standard, providing more value to customers for the money they invest.
2020 Maruti Suzuki Swift facelift Whats New ? : Quick Read:
- The 2020 Swift facelift gets a minimalistic makeover on front of the car that makes it more styling.
- Also what you get is a new set of alloy wheels for the mid-spec as well as the top spec version of the car.
- The launch of the 2020 Suzuki Swift facelift India-spec is expected later this year.
- The new 2020 Swift facelift gets a revised front honecomb mesh grille and thin chrome lining, and smartly redone aggressive front bumper.
- Small tweaks are made to headlights as well. Like the exterior, the interiors of the cars are also expected to have a minimalistic changes with slight changes in seat fabrics and detailing and the some changes are also possible in dashboard as well.
Also Read: Polo GT TSI 2020: See What’s New ?
- The new swift facelift will also get the new BS6 , 1.2 litre K12N Dualjet petrol engine that produces 90hp with the 5-speed manual and a 5 speed Amt gearbox.
The model of the 2020 Suzuki Swift seen in the images is for international markets such as Japan. It model with 48V mild-hybrid system depicted here is similar to that seen in this year’s Auto Expo.
The new 2020 Swift will continue to go against the likes of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, Ford Figo and Volkswagen Polo.