2020 Toyota Fortuner facelift is set to be unveiled on June 4. Ever since Toyota has introduced this mammoth of a car or a full sized SUV in the Indian market, it has been a huge craze amongst the Indian people and a large volumes of this SUV sells every month, contributing to a significant figure in Toyotas revenue.
However, a Refreshed Toyota Fortuner or the 2020 Toyota Fortuner will be launched soon in the Indian market which will get styling tweaks and refreshed looks with even more intimidating and muscular yet classy looks. The new Fortuner will also come with more well equipped interiors as well.
2020 Toyota Fortuner facelift Key highlights, What’s new?
- It gets a Redone front and Rear Bumpers which is the biggest cosmetic change on the new 2020 Fortuner facelift.
- It will have a new 2.8-litre diesel engine that may produces more than 200hp.
- The India-spec model of the 2020 Fortuner facelift will also get the current BS6 petrol and diesel engines as well.
- The Toyota Fortuner is set to get an update with the global unveil of the refreshed model likely to take place in Thailand on June 4, 2020. Here’s what you need to know.
- A few months ago, the very first spy shots from Thailand surfaced online. Apart from the redone Bumpers, it also gets a new grille and slightly re-styled headlamps and LED DRLs.
- The 2020 Toyota Fortuner SUV gets new striking 17-inch alloy wheels and re-styled LED tail-lamps as well.
- Talking about the interiors the 2020 Toyota Fortuner facelift will get a more advanced infotainment system with minor cosmetic changes.
Toyota will be globally unveil the 2020 fortuner facelift on June 4 , 2020 in Thailand. However the new Fortuner will be launched in Thailand first and then the International Markets.
It will launch in India next year, however a Special edition of the current gen Fortuner will be launched soon this year.