2021 kia stinger spotted Testing at Nurburgring. Kia has not yet Launched Kia Stinger in Indian Market but is steadily launching its models in India. Kia made its debut in India with Kia Seltos which was a huge success and has launched Kia Carnival and is set to launch the Kia Sonet in August 2020.
The Kia Stinger is also not far behind to hit the Indian market. And with the new 2021 Kia Stinger Facelift testing spy shots it has again raised hopes, that the South Korean car maker might launch the stinger in India sometime later in 2021.
2021 Kia Stinger Spotted Testing Key Highlights
- Kia Chooses to keep the styling tweaks as minimum as possible because the Stinger is already one of the most attractive models in its segment.
- Some prototypes that were spotted testing in South Korea and had slightly modified design for the LED headlights and taillights.
- Minor changes are done to the bumpers like new Fog lights Housing.
- 2021 Kia Stinger gets fresh alloy wheel designs which definitely adds to the looks of the car.
- Interiors are where the most important change is, but its limited to the new 10.25 inch infotainment system and the Fully Digital driver’s information display and speed dials.
- Also 2021 Kia stinger will get additional upholstery and added trim options.
- However the Bigger change is underneath the bonnet where the 2021 Kia Stinger is reported to house a twin-turbo 3.3-litre V6 engine that will increase the power form previous 365 bhp to 380 bhp. And torque from previous 510 Newton-metres) of 528 Nm.
- In addition to the New engine the 2012 Kia Stinger GT is said to house a new variable exhaust system with adjustable flaps.
The Stinger is said to launch in international markets till July, and might make its debut next year sometime to India as well.
The regular variant of the Kia Stinger might be available with turbocharged 2.5-litre engine, sourced new Hyundai Sonata N Line launched in International markets which delivers power of 290 bhp at 420 Nm of torque.