2021 Mercedes-Benz S-class Leaked ahead of its Launch. Mercedes S-class is the brands most luxurious vehicle ever since it was launched in the Luxury Sedan segment against the likes of the Rolls Royce Ghost and the Bentley Flying Spur.
Mercedes Benz has been testing the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-class with heavy camouflage. But the First undisguised spy shots of the test mule of the 2021 S-class surfaced online, revealing new details of its exterior and interior details and design.
2021 Mercedes-Benz S-class leaked Details Quick Read:
- The design of the New S-class is similar to that of the E-class facelift
- It gets Completely new look and features not only on the exteriors but also on the interiors as well, with a large fully Digital High- Tech tablet like center console with minimalistic use of buttons and switches.
- The launch of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-class is expected sometime in second Half of 2021.
- The new S-class – codenamed W223 – looks very similar to the E-class in terms of design.
- It has got new LED headlights with LED daytime running lights liner design similar to the E- class and a thick large chrome grille with three horizontal blades of Mercedes Benz logo Embossed giving it that premium and Luxurious Look.
- The Bumper design however is different but largely a lot of design ques are borrowed from the newly launched E-class.
- At the back the new S-class gets new wraparound LED tail-lights design that looks a lot like the refreshed E-class’ tail-lights but have sharper edges and extra detailing. Of thick chrome bar running the entire width of the car.
- Even, the chrome exhaust adds a touch of sporty as well as premium character to the back of the new S-class.
- The spy shots also reveal the Interior details of the new 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-class. The interiors of the new S-class is altogether a whole new world with benchmark technology used in every bit of the car.
- The car comes equipped with the latest tech that Mercedes-Benz has on offer. And the interiors are definitely a step up from the current model of the S-class.
- Minimalistic approach is used in the Interiors be it the dashboard or the entire centre console. The dash board houses two large screens in a landscape orientation that makes the entire setup fully digital. The displays show the digital instrument cluster, and the second bigger screen shows the infotainment system.
- The center console is also fully digital and is expected to run the latest version of Mercedes’ MBUX system. However, there is a single set of minimum possible buttons in a single line beneath the infotainment system.
- The new S-Class has eight AC vents – four housed in the Centre and one each at the end of the dashboard. It also gets a push start stop button and steering with a flat bottom design.
- While S-class has number of touch-screen displays, apart from them the steering wheel also has capacitive touch display to control certain functions from steering wheel itself.
- The spy shots also reveal diamond patterned leather seats, two large entertainment screens mounted on the back of the front-seat for rear-seat passengers, individual AC vents and a large rear seat with a Centre armrest housing touch controls as well.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-class will get a variety of engine and power options, including petrol, diesel, mild-hybrid and plug-in hybrid as well this time. It also Rumored to have only a long-wheelbase model.
Also, the V12-engine that is in the current gen S600, Coupe and cabriolet variant will be discontinued.
Mercedes-Benz India confirmed the all-new S-class will be launched in Second Half of 2021, due to the current global pandemic COVID-19 situation.