Datsun Redigo Facelift Teased & Spotted Testing. A few days back, leaked images for a revamped Redigo surfaced on the web and they look quite impressive. To begin with, the updated Redigo comes with a major change in the styling of the front grill. With the new set of headlamps, the car resembles a lot like the Nissan Kicks and gives it a good glance to view from the front.
Below are a few key features that stand out in the new 2020 Datsun Redigo Facelift :
- New L- Shaped DRL’s make the car look sporty from the front
- Segment first LED Fog lights which enhances the visibility for the Indian roads
- A new two-tone wheel cover looks similar to the diamond cut alloys and give it a refreshed look
- New silver and grey inserts make the cabin looks a lot upmarket
- The 8 inch infotainment system with apple car play and android auto with an added advantage of voice commands make this the biggest change in the interiors
Other additions also include a reversing camera and most importantly a passenger airbag which makes the car safer for the Indian roads.
The 2020 Datsun Redigo Facelift is expected to launched on May 15 with the new BS6 versions of 0.8 and 1.0 Litre petrol engines sustaining the 5 speed manual transmission and is surely to compete with the Maruti’s number one selling Alto and Renaults Kwid. We are expecting the pricing of the updated model within that range to give a tough competition in the market.