Ducati Panigale V2 to be launched in India as the brands first BS6 product in India. The Indian automobile industry has suffered a lot during the lockdown to fight against the novel coronavirus in India. With most manufacturers shifting towards the online platform, Ducati is also in talks to launch one.
The Ducati Panigale is a super sports segment of the brand and focuses on individuals eager to take the bikes on tracks. This time we are speaking about the Panigale V2 which sits right in between the middleweight and a litre-class product.
The motorcycle borrows its 955cc Superquadro V-twin motor from its older sibling the 959 Panigale. The Italian manufacturer already teased us with images of the V-Twin on their social media page and is definitely hinting towards its debut in the market. Here are a few enhances the new motor will be focusing one:
Ducati Panigale V2 Highlights:
- The new motor to churn out 153bhp and 104 Nm of torque
- Will come equipped with a chubby exhaust note which is an instant give away
- Safety features like Cornering ABS, active safety and dynamic control and 3 riding modes
- The V2 also packs a 4.3- inch TFT instrument console which provides a range of functions
- Ducati Panigale V2 to be priced at a slightly higher price point than the 959 Panigale, which retailed at Rs 15.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai).
The super sports bike is going to be manufactured at the brand’s facility in Thailand and will be imported as a Complete Built Up Unit or CBU.