Hyundai palisade is getting ready for the India launch. Hyundai working with market research teams for checking feasibility of launching its flagship SUV in India. Hyundai has also been working on the right-hand-drive version of this full sized premium SUV, Hyundai Palisade.
The Palisade was launched back in 2018 and Hyundai has been researching on the interest of the SUV loving crowd of India and the range of market for their SUV in India. When it was first launched it was primarily targated for the left-hand drive markets.
Hyundai Palisade India Launch Key Highlights:
- Hyundai is checking the feasibility of launching Palisade in India.
- The Right-hand-drive model of the Palisade is already in development for global markets including india.
- Hyundai Palisade would be Hyundai’s most-expensive model in India, if Launched.
- It’s the Most Luxurious Suv being developed by Hyundai.
- Though The Palisade right hand model is under development, Hyundai India is not prioritizing it at present for India as they are still figuring out the right time, when Indian Market gets ready after the Global Pandemic and current economic situation is over.
- Hyundai research teams are studying on the market readiness and volumetric sales of their product in Indian Market.
- Increased customer enquiries might expedite their decision- making process.
- This Mamoth of an SUV is powered by 3.8- litre V6 petrol engine that churns out 295 hp at 355Nm of torque. And a 2.2- litre Diesel engine that produces 202hp. Both the engines are mated to 8- speed automatic transmission as standard
- It is also offered with four – wheel drive option.
- Palisade can be had as a 7-seater (with captain seats for the middle row), or an 8-seater.
This Full sized Palisade measures 4,980mm in length, 1,975mm in width, 1,750mm in height and quite a long wheelbase of about 2,900mm.
It would be Hyundai’s Most Expensive Model in India If launched. Considering the fact that its and SUV and Indian car market is an SUV loving Market, Hyundai Paisade could manage to make its way to India Sooner than the other new Pricy launches done by Hyundai in International markets like New Sonata and New Santa Fe.