Highlights of Hyundai Santro AH2 Hatchback:
- Hyundai Santro upcoming hatchback from Hyundai also known as AH20 is all set to be launched on October 23, 2018
- Hyundai Santro / AH2 is somewhat based on the first-gen Santro and the Eon, the AH2 will have a mix and match design of tall wagon and a compact car.
- It is expected to be powered by a 1.1-litre petrol engine, producing 65hp of power.
- The Hyundai Santro / AH2 will be the first Hyundai to get an Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) and an option of a five-speed manual gearbox.
- It is rumored to have a dash-mounted gear lever in order to maximize space, also the car will come equipped with a touchscreen infotainment system on top-spec trims.
- The AH2 or the Hyundai Santro will go head to head against the Maruti Suzuki Celerio, and the Tata Tiago.
- The Hyundai Santro / AH2 will come equipped with Dual front airbags, ABS and rear parking sensors as standard, giving it an edge over the Celerio.
- Hyundai will reveal the AH2’s official name on October 9, so as of now it is said to be next gen Santro.