Highlights of India-Bound 2019 Audi e-tron
- Audi e- tron finally unveiled in the first all-electric model and joins the other luxury car manufacturers with the launch of this battery-powered SUV.
- The Audi e-tron is a five-Seater SUV with two electric motors, and an all-wheel drive system comes as standard.
- The newly unveiled Audi e-tron goes from zero-to-60 mph in just 5.5 seconds, with a top speed of 124 mph.
- Audi in association with Amazon Home Services will provide shipment and exclusive home installation of digital home-charging systems for the e-tron owners.
- The battery of the e-tron stores 95 kWh of energy, offering about 400 km of range.
- It will make its debut in India in 2019.