Jeep Compass BS6 prices are finally revealed and it starts at 16.49 lakh. Jeep Compass was launched back in 2017 as a compact SUV with rugged styling and quality with plush interiors that has surely attracted the Indian buyers without burning a big hole in their pockets unlike the Jeep wrangler and Jeep Grand Cherokee and people had fun with the all-wheel drive experience at a much affordable price.
Jeep Compass BS6 Key Highlights Here is a Quick Read:
- The Base-spec variant i.e. Sport and mid-spec Longitude(O) and Limited variants of the Jeep Compass have been discontinued this time thus the price of the Jeep Compass BS6 starts Rs 89,000 higher than the previous version.
- Jeep Compass BS6 line-up is priced between the price bracket of Rs 16.49 lakh and Rs 24.99 lakh.
- The petrol base variant of Jeep Compass now starts Rs 89,000 higher price
- The diesel base variant of BS6 Compass starts at Rs 17.99 lakh, which is Rs 1.38 lakh higher than the previous BS4.
- The increase in prices is not just due to the BS6 emission norms, but because of the fact that Jeep has also discontinued the Base-Spec Sport variant.
- The Jeep Compass range will now start the well-equipped Sport Plus variant as the Base spec at price of Rs 16.49-17.49 lakh.
Jeep Compass BS6 Price Bracket
|Sport Plus||Rs 16.49 lakh||Rs 17.99 lakh|
|Longitude||–||Rs 19.40 lakh|
|Longitude AT 4×4||–||Rs 21.96 lakh|
|Longitude Plus||Rs 19.69 lakh (DCT)||Rs 20.30 lakh|
|Longitude Plus AT 4×4||–||Rs 22.86 lakh|
|Limited Plus||Rs 21.92 (DCT)||Rs 22.43 lakh|
|Limited Plus 4×4||–||Rs 24.21 lakh|
|Limited Plus AT 4×4||–||Rs 24.99 lakh|