Polo GT TSI 2020 launch is round the corner see whats new in it. The Volkswagen Polo GT has been around for quite some time now and has always ensured that people know how it feels to drive a sports hatch within a budget. The car has packed with all the bells and whistles making sure to stand apart from the crowd.
In this new era of BS6, when car manufacturers are revamping their models, Volkswagen is also not that far. The company is about to launch the Polo GT TSI 2020 with a few changes which will make you go for it again.
Below are a few noticeable changes for the upcoming Polo GT TSI 2020:
- Gets a 1.0 Litre turbo petrol engine mated to a 6 speed manual transmission this time instead of the 7 speed DSG
- Power figures have gone up to 113 Bhp from 103 previously with torque figures touching 175 Nm
- New honeycomb chrome grill makes the car appealing from the front
- Addition to the infotainment system is the new 6.5 inch touchscreen with Apple car play and Android auto
- The car still gets the same 16 inch alloys with disk brakes at the front and drum breaks at the rear
Honestly, most of us might not like to downshift of the DSG to the 6 speed manual transmission but a few might like the change. This is primarily because the way DSG handled with its gear shifts. The BS6 variant though produces more power with the same torque figure, it can be too much to ask for consumers to not get a diesel variant of the car.