Highlights of Royal Enfield Classic 500 ABS:
- Royal Enfield has launched the Royal Enfield Classic 500 with dual-channel ABS.
- The Royal Enfield classic 500 ABS comes to you at a price tag of Rs 1.99 lakh (ex-showroom) which is about Rs 15,000 costlier than the standard Classic 500 variant.
- For now the ABS will only be offered with the Stealth Black paint, it is likely to be introduced with other colors in the next couple of months
- This action was taken by Royal Enfield due to introduction of new government norm which makes ABS/CBS mandatory for all two wheeler of or above 125cc.
- Powering the Royal Enfield classic 500 ABS is the same 499cc single-cylinder engine with 27.2bhp power and 41.3Nm of torque.
- Royal Enfield has already updated three of its bikes with ABS, namely the Himalayan, the Classic 350 and now the Royal Enfield Classic 500 ABS, we expect the Thunderbird ABS to be launched soon.