Toyota Yaris Cross SUV revealed Online amidst Covid-19. Toyota has always been up to the mark when talking in terms of them launching products globally. This time they have gone ahead and revealed another masterpiece as far as the concept goes. The manufacturer was supposed to launch this SUV in the Geneva Auto show later this year but due to the COVID 19 pandemic, they chose to premier it online.
Toyota Yaris cross SUV Key Higlights:
- To get a 1.5 Litre, 3 cylinder petrol engine
- To produce around 116bhp of power with the Petrol torque converter
- As far as the dimensions, this will be longer than the Brezza but shorter than the Hyundai Creta.
- A 40:20:40 Split rear folding seat for a better interior space for the rear passengers
- Projector Headlamps and LED tail lights makes it stand out
We wish Toyota had plans to launch this car in India as this would have been a good competition in the Indian market but no official statements were made for the launch in India. This will be available on sale for the global market and we hope that it soon reaches India with a bit lowered specs. Till then, we will try and get more updates of the launch for you.
Also read: Kia Sonet to Launch in August 2020