Triumph Tiger 900 in india to launch in May 2020. After a certain delay, the Triumph motorcycles announced the pricing of the much-awaited Street Triple RS in India. Now, the company has gone ahead and listed the upcoming Tiger 900 online. The all-new adventure tourer is set to be launched again by the end of May 2020.
This is not just an update to the previous generation motorbike but a completely new launch and will be a replacement to the current-gen Tiger 800. This will be yet another a CKD unit assembled in India and not Manufactured in India.
Triumph Tiger 900 in India below points to make it a quick read:
- Employs a 888cc inline 3 engine which is claimed to possess a twin cylinder character in low rev ranges for Indian go stop traffic.
- The new engine is set to produce 93.9ps of power and 87Nm of torque.
- Electronic cruise control, heated seats with an additional feature to regulate the rear passenger seats at a different setting.
- Comes equipped with 6 riding modes including Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro and Rider
- The bike also comes equipped with the new My Triump Connectivity System which will assist in controlling the music operation, turn by turn navigation, access phone calls and also the Go Pro Controls.
We are yet to receive any communication regarding the pricing and hope that it falls under the same category as the current-gen Tiger. It will surely bump a bit due to the new 888cc engine but this surely be a BS6 compliant.