Triumph Tiger 900 Launched Online. After a certain delay the Triumph motorcycles announced the pricing of the much-awaited Street Triple RS in India. last month. Today the company has launched the Triumph Tiger 900 online on Twitter. The all new adventure tourer is set to be launched in 2 variants Tiger 900 Rally Pro and Triumph Tiger 900 GT pro.
This is not just an update to the previous generation motorbike but a completely new launch and will be a replacement to the current-gen Tiger 800. This will be yet another a CKD unit assembled in India and not Manufactured in India.
Whats new in Tiger 900 adventure bike here is a quick read:
- Employs a 888cc inline 3 engine which is claimed to possess a twin cylinder character in low rev ranges for Indian go stop traffic.
- The new engine is set to produce 93.9ps of power and 87Nm of torque.
- Available in 2 varients Rally pro and GT pro
- Electronic cruise control, heated seats with an additional feature to regulate the rear passenger seats at a different setting.
- Comes equipped with 6 riding modes including Rain, Road, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro and Rider
- The bike also comes equipped with the new My Triump Connectivity System with 7 inch TFT display which will assist in controlling the music operation, turn by turn navigation, access phone calls and also the Go Pro Controls.
- It also gets cornering ABS, traction control and new set of Led drls with led headlights.
- The new Tiger 900 engine delivers a massive 10% more peak torque than the previous Tiger 800 models, now 87Nm at 7,250rpm. Power is also up across the entire rev range, with 9% more in the mid-range, and 95PS peak power at 8,750rpm.
- Long distance travel has been improved on the new Tiger 900 range, with a new larger 20 litre fuel tank and new adjustable screen, delivering superior wind protection with a simple single-handed adjustment.
- The combination of new lightweight modular frame, lighter-weight engine and all new suspension with premium Brembo brakes make the bike more agile and more capable to handle all riding scenarios.
- Now what adds to your adventure is two inspiration kits and over 65 genuine Triumph accessories designed to enhance your Tiger 900’s practicality, comfort, performance and style.
- The Acessories also include an all new range of luggage and protection accessories.
Triumph Tiger 900 price in India
- Road-focused Tiger 900 GT is priced at ₹13,70,000*, and off-road ready Tiger 900 Rally is priced at ₹14,35,000*. Range-topping Rally Pro is available from ₹15,50,000*. Bookings open.
We are yet to receive any communication regarding the pricing and hope that it falls under the same category of the current gen Tiger. It will surely bump a bit due to the new 888cc engine but this surely be a BS6 compliant.
Triumph tiger 900 is in true sence adventure bike that has transformed adventure motoring , for the people who are a little tight on budget and want to experiance adventure and fun as the Tiger 1200 offers with good ride quality with better refined engine , the Triumph Tiger 900 is the perfect choice.
It will go against the likes of Bmw motorrad R 1250 and F750 in india.